Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Crazy Crafty Mood!

It's been one of those days where I have a gazillion ideas and want to make everything that's in my head! 


It really started yesterday when I made some Christmas items for The Reynolds Mom Christmas in July Event happening soon. Then I received an email today requesting some custom designs for two local businesses which kept me busy for a while. But then... I thought about making some cute vintage Halloween designs for magnets and pendants. So I did. 


I just posted the Vintage Halloween images here - all you have to do is choose your favorite four and leave your PayPal email address to purchase. I'm also feeling a little generous and offering half-price shipping for these - just $1. Want a pendant instead, not a problem! Choose your favorites for just $3.50 each and get a FREE black organza ribbon necklace! 


So what do you want me to make? 


I love comments, so leave one and tell me what you'd like to see! 
(If I make your suggestion, you'll get a special deal with your order!)


♥ Denise

2 comments:

  1. How about It's a Boy or It's a Girl magnets?
    I love the organza necklaces. You should show these on your website or FB page. How about a ghost necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I just made some cute Halloween necklaces - including a ghost! I will get them posted soon! I'll also work on some boy/girl magnets! Great idea for those who don't like cigars! Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete