Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Made with Love Event is Almost Here!

Fluttering Creations offers Gifts and Party Favors 
at Affordable Prices!

One of MANY Christmas Designs!
Another Christmas Design!
Lots of Magnet Sets Available - 
These make a great teacher gift!
Oodles of Personalized and Custom Party Favors!


About Me: 
Hi there! My name is Denise and I am a fun-loving, always smiling daughter, sister, aunt, wife, teacher, friend, and crafter from a small town in New Jersey. I have been making hand-made gifts, party favors and cards since I was a little girl and have always loved being creative. My recent crafting obsession is anything with bottle caps! I decided I was going to make some personalized necklaces as little Valentine's Day gifts for a group of students and the next thing I knew I was listing them on etsy... and the rest is history! My favorite part of making my bottle cap creations is actually making custom designs for my customers. I love when someone emails me and says, "Can you make...?" I love that my creativity can make someone else happy.


Fluttering Creations is participating in the 


Be sure to stop back tomorrow for your chance to win a 
$25 Prize Package from my shop!


Prize Package will include:
5 Bottle Cap Necklaces - each with an 18" silver chain
(in-stock items only; no personalization/custom designs)
1 Holiday Magnet Set
2 Ribbon Necklaces

No comments:

Post a Comment