Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Going Digital!

As many of my friends and loyal customers know, we're expecting Baby #2 in February. I foresee "making" crafts becoming a real challenge with an infant and a just-under 2-year-old! With that said, I've tried to devote more of my time to start creating lots of digital downloads a.k.a. "printables" for my shop. I have been making custom invitations and favor tags for quite some time, but just haven't had the time to list everything in my shop. I will continue to make bottle cap magnets and necklaces, but my turn-around time will just increase on any physical items.

If you have an event coming up and need invitations, favor bag tags or toppers, thank you notes, etc., please get in touch with me to discuss details and dates needed by so that I can fulfill your requests.

I'm really excited to start adding more "printables" to my shop! If you have any ideas or would like me to make something special just for you, just ask! I ♥ making new stuff and being inspired by my clients.

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!

-Denise