Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Oh, Mr. Postman...

... Please stop bringing us mail! Like most people, we have happily signed up to go "paperless" for just about all our bills; however, the mail just keeps coming and piling up on the kitchen counter. We dread the task, but about once every other week one of us decides to go through and sort the mail. In the meantime, I'm sick of looking at the pile. I scoured Pinterest for ideas for mail organizers. Sure, if I wanted to build something out of wood, or better yet, cereal boxes, there were oodles of ideas. I'm sorry, but I don't have that kind of time (or patience) so I decided to go to the Dollar Tree and find "something" to collect all this mail. Here we have it - for one buckaroo - a good ol' dishpan! Now all our mail is somewhat hidden and contained! To jazz it up a bit, I embellished our dishpan with some vinyl. I think it looks fantastic. :)

 
Need some custom vinyl to help organize your space?
Let me help!